Our Advisory Committee
The New York Crime Victims Legal Network is guided by an Advisory Committee, whose expertise and feedback has been invaluable in the design of this online resource and additional resources and tools planned for late 2018 and 2019 to support victims through the Network.
- Joseph G. Fazzary, Schuler County District Attorney
- Susan Gagnon, Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York
- Lisa Gerritse, Monroe County Sheriff’s Office
- Rachel Halperin, Legal Services of the Hudson Valley
- The Legal Project
- Robin Marable, Legal Assistance of Western New York
- Pat McGrath & John Zonitch, Neighborhood Legal Services
- Karen Nicolson, Center of Elder Law & Justice
- Rural Law Center of New York
- Emily Waters, The Safe Center, L.I.
- Worker Justice Center of New York
- David Young, Disability Rights New York
- Rochelle Klempner, New York State Unified Court System