Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
We recognize the impact that Covid-19 is continuing to have on our community, and we want to reassure you that there are resources available to help you during this difficult time. Please remember, there are people who can help you manage your feelings, stress, and anxiety that this crisis has caused. You are not alone.
Courts have returned to full-scale operations. Some matters will still be held virtually (through the use of technology, such as Microsoft Teams or teleconference).
For updated rules about the courts’ response to Covid-19, please visit the NY Courts website.
Resources on NY Crime Victims Legal Help
See additional information on our Money & Financial Issues Page about:
- Broadband Services and Internet Connected Devices
- NYS Homeowner Assistance Fund (currently, waitlist only)
- Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (updated January)
- Help for HEAP Households
- Stimulus Checks and Garnishment
- Utility Shutoffs
See additional information on our Employment Issues Page about:
- Workers' Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
See additional information on Housing Issues Page about:
- Housing Protections
- For services in New York State impacted by COVID-19, please go to the NYS Department of Health.
Updated March 2, 2023